VHDL comment extraction
Author Message
 VHDL comment extraction

I am looking for a documentation extraction tool
for vhdl and verilog.  I have seen tools for C
that will take specially formatted comments and
create HTML documents.  I would like a tool that
understands HDL languages and specially coded
comments to create elegant documentation.  If
anyone knows of a tool please let me know.

Sam Lee

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Tue, 21 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VHDL comment extraction

Quote:

>I am looking for a documentation extraction tool
>for vhdl and verilog.  I have seen tools for C
>that will take specially formatted comments and
>create HTML documents.  I would like a tool that
>understands HDL languages and specially coded
>comments to create elegant documentation.  If
>anyone knows of a tool please let me know.

I don't know if it's exactly what you're looking for but have you
looked at hdl2html from Papillon Research?

http://www.papillonresearch.com/ and follow the "Downloads" link.

Hope this helps.

Dave

--
REPLACE "NOJUNK" in address with "david.storrar" to reply
Development Engineer    |

Tue, 21 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Zip File Comment Extraction

2. formant extraction of a speech signal using VHDL

3. Auto comments insertion - Emacs VHDL Mode

4. Comments for Wrap ? - ( Cypress VHDL Compiler)

5. RCS fails with vhdl comments?

6. Block comments in VHDL - Flawed???

7. Block Comments in VHDL

8. Vantage VHDL System - Comments Wanted

9. Counting commented lines (full-line comments only)

10. comments on comments

11. meta-comments for comments on proposals

12. comments on comments