ASIC Software Tools
Author Message
 ASIC Software Tools

I'm trying to find information on the kinds of software tools that
EE's and CE's use to design and test Application Specific Integrated
Circuits (ASIC).

Can anyone help me out by pointing me in the right direction?

--   Paul W. Oman, Ph.D., C.S. Dept., Univ. of Idaho, Moscow, ID, 83843    --

Wed, 03 Nov 1993 05:34:03 GMT

1. Looking for ASIC layout contractor with Cadence tool experience

2. SOFTWARE PUNDITS INC/ ASIC DESIGN and VERIF ENGINEERS

3. Software Pundits Inc/ASIC Designers

4. Looking for ASIC layout contractor with Cadence tool experience

5. ASIC front end tools: graphical entry?

6. VHDL and Synthesis tools usage for ASIC and System Design

7. Question on full-custom ASIC and semi-custom ASIC

8. Tool for automatic software translation/migration from ASM/370 to ANSI/C

9. NT Tools 2.2c6 Looking software testers.

10. Need Automated (Smalltalk) software testing tool

11. CAUTION (REPORTING TOOLS) when buying software via mail

12. Installation Software Tool