UPDATE: VHDL Products
Author Message
 UPDATE: VHDL Products

VHDL info can be found at: http://www.*-*-*.com/

1. Sledgehammer-4 Offers VHDL and Verilog developers
   a premier source code editor.

   Since version 2, we have made major improvements in
   Sledgehammer. This latest version provides full Windows-95
   and NT support and incorporates all of the latest features
   of Codewright 4.0d.

   Take advantage of our volume discounts and equip all of your
   VHDL, Verilog, ABEL and C developers with this outstanding
   editor.

2. Dragster addresses the needs of VHDL model developers.

   What was originally thought to be an attractive product for
   library developers (i.e. semiconductor houses) is now being
   adopted by VHDL developers of all kinds. In fact, anyone who
   needs to add timing to a model will find Dragster a great
   boost to their VHDL coding productivity.

3. Synthesis Cookbook.

   Bhasker's latest book on VHDL Synthesis should be on the
   "Best Sellers List" in our mind. Its a well written text with
   pleanty of examples to get you started in the right direction.

--
Sincerely,

The VHDL Technology Group            Web:     http://www.*-*-*.com/
100 Brodhead Road, Suite 140         Phone : 610-882-3130
Bethlehem, PA 18017                  Fax   : 610-882-3133

Tue, 16 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 UPDATE: VHDL Products

> VHDL info can be found at: http://www.vhdl.com

> 1. Sledgehammer-4 Offers VHDL and Verilog developers
>    a premier source code editor.

>    Since version 2, we have made major improvements in
>    Sledgehammer. This latest version provides full Windows-95
>    and NT support and incorporates all of the latest features
>    of Codewright 4.0d.

>    Take advantage of our volume discounts and equip all of your
>    VHDL, Verilog, ABEL and C developers with this outstanding
>    editor.

> 2. Dragster addresses the needs of VHDL model developers.

>    What was originally thought to be an attractive product for
>    library developers (i.e. semiconductor houses) is now being
>    adopted by VHDL developers of all kinds. In fact, anyone who
>    needs to add timing to a model will find Dragster a great
>    boost to their VHDL coding productivity.

> 3. Synthesis Cookbook.

>    Bhasker's latest book on VHDL Synthesis should be on the
>    "Best Sellers List" in our mind. Its a well written text with
>    pleanty of examples to get you started in the right direction.

> --
> Sincerely,

> The VHDL Technology Group            Web:    http://www.vhdl.com
> 100 Brodhead Road, Suite 140         Phone : 610-882-3130
> Bethlehem, PA 18017                  Fax   : 610-882-3133

Testimonial

I use the VHDL editor myself and have it very useful! I am looking into
DRAGSTER ! We do alot of VHDL FPGA and are beginning ASIC designs. I
highly recommend it.

Richard Schwarz
APS/SIGTEK

Wed, 17 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. VHDL Products Update

2. Instantiations Announces VAST 5.5 Product Updates

3. PRODUCT UPDATE

4. Product Update Notice: Software By Ragazzi

5. Software By Ragazzi - Product Update - vC5EE-SR1-004b

6. Update needed on Topspeed products

7. Software By Ragazzi - Product Update - vC5EE-SR1-003

8. Software By Ragazzi - Product Update - New Multi-Compiler Options

9. Software By Ragazzi - Product Update

10. Software By Ragazzi - Product Update

11. ***** Product Update *****

12. Software By Ragazzi : Product Update