Is a matrix definable and if so how ?
Author Message
 Is a matrix definable and if so how ?

I want to define a matrix to calculate errorcode in a bitstream. If it's
possible how is it done?

Fri, 25 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Is a matrix definable and if so how ?

Quote:
>I want to define a matrix to calculate errorcode in a bitstream. If it's
>possible how is it done?

I would say you can make everything in VHDL. It is just a matter of how.
But you have to explain your problem better. Too me a matrix is just an
array and that I suppose you know exist in VHDL.

Hi Peter

Sat, 26 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. I am looking for a vi that will do 2D or matrix interpolation

2. User Definable Runtime Report Formater/Wizard-CPD2x

3. User definable field name?

4. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

5. user definable browse box

6. User Definable Reports

7. Adding a User Definable Logo to an app

8. operator overloading and user definable operators.

9. Definable operators

10. Definable operators

11. Definable operators (was: Problems with Hardware, Languages, and Compilers)

12. User definable operators