book publisher?
Author Message
 book publisher?

Does anybody know where I can order "The Designers Guide to VHDL"
by Peter Ashenden.  The book publisher for this book (which I
obtained from the VHDL FAQ) seems to have gone out of business
(at least the U.S. office).  If anyboby knows if there is a
new publisher, I would appreciate it.

Robert

Mon, 28 Oct 1996 04:53:00 GMT
 book publisher?
On Wed, 11 May 1994 20:53:00 GMT,

Quote:
>Does anybody know where I can order "The Designers Guide to VHDL"
>by Peter Ashenden.  The book publisher for this book (which I
>obtained from the VHDL FAQ) seems to have gone out of business
>(at least the U.S. office).  If anyboby knows if there is a
>new publisher, I would appreciate it.

Try Morgan Kaufman Publishers at 1-800-745-7323 (I tried calling, but too
early for business hours according to the answering machine). It should
be available this summer according to their 1994 catalog.
--
Paul Pukite
DAINA

Mon, 28 Oct 1996 22:21:28 GMT
 book publisher?

|> Does anybody know where I can order "The Designers Guide to VHDL"
|> by Peter Ashenden.  The book publisher for this book (which I
|> obtained from the VHDL FAQ) seems to have gone out of business
|> (at least the U.S. office).  If anyboby knows if there is a
|> new publisher, I would appreciate it.

I hope they haven't gone out of business!  As of a couple of weeks ago, they were still going - I visited
their office.  They are:

Morgan Kaufmann Publishers, Inc,
340 Pine Street, Sixth Floor,
San Francisco, CA 94104

Tel: 415 392 2665
Fax: 415 982 2665

The book is not yet available - will be later this year.  Stay tuned...

PA

Dept. Computer Science           /      \
University of Adelaide           \_.--*_/       Ph:  +61 8 303 4477
SA  5005, Australia                    v        Fax: +61 8 303 4366

Tue, 29 Oct 1996 08:58:42 GMT

1. help: publishers of two books

2. SPF Pro and Ventura Publisher on Windows 2000

3. DeveloperPLUS Grand Opening - 3rd Party Publisher Services

4. w2k - web publisher does work

5. Whither Software Publishers?

6. Info Req'd on Publishers.

7. WANTED: BASIC & Forth In Parallel (Babani Publisher)

8. LOGO-L> Re: Publishers

9. LOGO-L> Publishers

10. SPF Pro and Ventura Publisher on Windows 2000

11. Release 2.1 of the Python Object Publisher (Bobo)

12. Pyrite Publisher 2.1.1