Conversion ALDEC Foundation to Webpack ISE 4.2 and later
Author Message
 Conversion ALDEC Foundation to Webpack ISE 4.2 and later

Hello to all!

I would like to convert ALDEC Foundation-Files (2.1i and later) to
XILINX Webpack ISE 4.2 and later (Aldec Schematics -> VHDL!!!).

I have used the Aldec Schematic-to-VHDL converter and have read in the
*.vhd files in Webpack ISE.

The problem is, that ISE does not know how to handle the
I/OPAD-Modules, which have been instantiated by Foundation. Although I
can use this files by exchanging the recent modules with explicit
signal to in/out-port-definintions.
But I am searching for a method to automate the process as much as
possible.

Can anyone give me a hint if and how to do this?

Bye,
Thomas.

Mon, 12 Dec 2005 15:51:59 GMT

1. Differences Webpack 4.2 and 5.x

2. Xilinx WebPack 4.2 not compiling code that compiled on 3.3

3. Inertial Delay in Aldec 4.2?

4. ISE Eiffel 4.2 output, Windows NT

5. ISE Eiffel 4.2

6. ISE Eiffel 4.2 Compilation

7. ISE Eiffel 4.2: A different Perspective

8. New platforms for ISE Eiffel 4.2

9. Installing ISE Eiffel 4.2

10. ISE Eiffel 4.2 available for downloading (Windows)

11. ISE Eiffel 4.2 available for downloading (Linux)

12. ISE Eiffel 4.2: major new release