VHDL math core
Author Message
 VHDL math core

Try at http://www.*-*-*.com/
find a topic Mathematical package (in the bottom of the page).
You can downlowd it.

Adrian

Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 31 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 VHDL math core
Where I can find free vhdl math core that contains square root,
logarithm, exponential, multiplication, addition with real numbers?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Sat, 01 Feb 2003 08:25:05 GMT
 VHDL math core
Thank you, but this is not what I want. I want core in a
entity/architecture style, not procedure!
A question just rise in my head. Can I encapsulate IEEE math package in
entity? I don't think so, I don't even know how wide a real number is.

For example:

Quote:
> Try at http://tech-www.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/vhdl/ You will
> find a topic Mathematical package (in the bottom of the page).
> You can downlowd it.

> Adrian

> Got questions?  Get answers over the phone at Keen.com.
> Up to 100 minutes free!
> http://www.keen.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 02 Feb 2003 09:50:54 GMT
 VHDL math core
If you are looking for a synthesizable library, I doubt you'll find it at any
cost much less free.

Quote:

--
-Ray Andraka, P.E.
401/884-7930     Fax 401/884-7950

http://www.andraka.com  or http://www.fpga-guru.com

Sun, 02 Feb 2003 14:16:05 GMT
 VHDL math core

Quote:
> If you are looking for a synthesizable library, I doubt you'll find it
at any
> cost much less free.

Free math cores are slowly emerging - some verilog models are now
available via opencores.com. If you have a LOT of money, the latest
version of synopsys designware contains a complete libarary of
synthesisable IEEE-754 compliant math cores.

Jiri Gaisler.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 02 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 VHDL math core

Hi, all,

I wonder whether I could find free matrix math code in vhdl on the web?
Could anyone help?

Regards,

Yu Shi from Sydney

  yshi.vcf
1K Download

Tue, 04 Feb 2003 10:03:55 GMT
 VHDL math core
I didn't  find free math cores. Some cheap synthesizable cores can be found at:
http://www.dcd.com.pl/english/dfpau.htm
http://www.dcd.com.pl/english/dfpmu.htm

| Where I can find free vhdl math core that contains square root,
| logarithm, exponential, multiplication, addition with real numbers?
|

| Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
| Before you buy.

Fri, 14 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. CAD/CAM/CAE/CFD/PCB-VHDL-FPGA-XILINX/MATH/CHEM/GIS-GPS/from Athens, Greece

2. MATH-CAD/CAM/PCB-VHDL-FPGA-XILINX-GIS Backup Software Store/ Athens GR

3. MATH-CAD/CAM/PCB-VHDL-FPGA-XILINX-GIS Backup Software Store/ Athens, GR

4. MATH-CAD/CAM/PCB-VHDL-FPGA-XILINX-GIS Backup Software Store/ Athens gr

5. MATH-CAD/CAM/PCB-VHDL-FPGA-XILINX-GIS Backup Software Store/ Athens, GR

6. IEEE 754 Floating point VHDL functions / MATH package

7. math function in VHDL

8. vhdl math package

9. HELP: Floating Point math in VHDL - ref

10. Math func in vhdl

11. VHDL Math packages

12. JBIG core in Verilog/VHDL