VHDL simulation model sources
Author Message
 VHDL simulation model sources

Hi,

I am looking for contacts at either companies or contractors who supply
VHDL models for either processors (specifically AMD 80186 and AD2171) or
bus interfaces (SCSI any flavor).

If you know of anyone out there who supplies this service please drop me
some e-mail and I'll add it to the list.  I will compile a list and post
it back to the group unless the consensus is that this info is not usefull.

Thanx in advance,

Dave Gilbert
Design Flow Engineer
Advanced Hardware Architectures Inc.

Sun, 28 Sep 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Open source PCI simulation model available

2. PCI simulation model, available as open source

3. Job opportunity in VHDL Simulation Models

4. Need Help Verifing Vendor Memory IP Simulation(vhdl) Models

5. vhdl simulation model

6. VHDL model for SPI memory simulation

7. Modeling a pullup resistor in VHDL simulation

8. Pipeline Burst SRAM VHDL simulation Model

9. Conversion of VHDL Model to SW Simulation Nucleus

10. VHDL Flash Memory Model (Including Source)

11. AMD9513 Counter/timer VHDL model/source

12. VHDL models: behavioural test and synthesisable source.