Need help on how to code a latch
Author Message
 Need help on how to code a latch

I am a newbie in VHDL. I wonder if anyone can show me how
to code, in VHDL, a simple synthesizable data bus latch
that will latch the lower byte of a 16-bit address bus
(e.g., typical Intel Address/Data Mux).

Thanks in advance.

Mary

Tue, 28 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need Help: latch in verilog

2. Need Help: Converting Clarion DOS Code to CW Code

3. Please Help - Need to Convert Fortran Code to C Code

4. Please Help - Need to Convert Fortran Code to C Code

5. Java in VRML code...need help...or need a piano/keyborad.wrl

6. SIMPLE 4 line code for LATCH

7. simple code for latch

8. D latch with reset code

9. Help! Utter newbie needs help with basic code

10. Help - I need Example of Code to Help Print National Characters

11. Help w/ Verilog model for D-Type Latch

12. Help: Latching a signal for X clocks, where X is determined later