Xilinx ISE 4.2i Student edition on Windows XP
Author Message
 Xilinx ISE 4.2i Student edition on Windows XP

Hi

does anybody have any problems running Xilinx ISE 4.2i Student edition on
Windows XP.  It seemed to be going OK until I installed the most recent
service pack - downloaded from the Xilinx University Program website
www.xup.msu.edu/

Now it wont even open up.

--
Cheers!

Mike

Tue, 12 Apr 2005 17:00:06 GMT
 Xilinx ISE 4.2i Student edition on Windows XP

"Hi

does anybody have any problems running Xilinx ISE 4.2i Student edition on
Windows XP.  It seemed to be going OK until I installed the most recent
service pack - downloaded from the Xilinx University Program website
www.xup.msu.edu/

Now it wont even open up.

--
Cheers!

Mike"

I have been running Xilinx ISE WebPACK version about 5.1i on Windows XP
Home edition. I only recently got Windows XP, but I have not had problems
yet.

After registering, it is free to download from
HTTP://WWW.Xilinx.com/webpack/static/index.htm (about 106 megabytes, before
you run the self-extracting uncompressing executable, also a 30 megabyte
download for the compressed file for Modelsim).

Tue, 12 Apr 2005 18:20:43 GMT
 Xilinx ISE 4.2i Student edition on Windows XP
Sorry, I was not using version 5.1i (I have not downloaded it yet): I am
using version 4.2 or thereabouts on Windows XP.

Sat, 16 Apr 2005 18:24:43 GMT

1. need help in xilinx student edition 2i

2. xilinx foundation series/ xilinx student edition software

3. Xilinx Student Edition Software CRACK

4. XESS -010XL and Xilinx Student Edition

5. Xilinx student edition, version 1.5

6. Xilinx Student Edition - HELP!

7. Xilinx Student edition license problem

8. Does any one use Xilinx student edition??

9. Xilinx Foundation Sudent Edition and The Practical Xilinx Designer Lab Book

10. FS: Salford FTN90 Students' Edition (Windows 95)

11. Windows XP, home edition