DON'TFALL For it "Termination newgroup" It's BS
Author Message
 DON'TFALL For it "Termination newgroup" It's BS

What you're seeing are the ravings of a small-time failed spammer that calls
itself HipCrime. It has a 'bot that spews this junk in an effort to be noticed,
and to attempt to damage news.admin.net-abuse.email (follow-ups are set there,
not in your group), because it thinks that this will somehow destroy the group.
See the sites below for more information than you ever want to know about this
idiot.

http://www.*-*-*.com/
http://www.*-*-*.com/
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~rchason/
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 12 Jul 2004 10:31:27 GMT
 DON'TFALL For it "Termination newgroup" It's BS
Sorry for the confusion. I was not aware of this problem....
Quote:

> What you're seeing are the ravings of a small-time failed spammer that calls
> itself HipCrime. It has a 'bot that spews this junk in an effort to be noticed,
> and to attempt to damage news.admin.net-abuse.email (follow-ups are set there,
> not in your group), because it thinks that this will somehow destroy the group.
> See the sites below for more information than you ever want to know about this
> idiot.

> http://www.geocities.com/hcfaq/
> http://www.spamfaq.net/terminology.shtml
> http://extra.newsguy.com/~rchason/
> http://www.whew.com/On-Line_Spam/hipcrime_FAQ.shtml

Mon, 12 Jul 2004 13:31:56 GMT

1. "test" don't read

2. I don't understand "precised"

3. "don't care" method

4. multiple outstanding "vwait"s don't work

5. '"""' and linefeed characters

6. expect: bs and del don't work

7. "'Snakeymathtem'": Virus?

8. LabView 5.1.1, 'Failure: "linker.c", line 1825': Please Help

9. About ''"CooL": low-level macros considered useful

10. python -c "help('while')"

11. The "Do"s and "Don't"s of Synthesizing VHDL?

12. What means, e.g., ('';'/')"_