Request info about Code Coverage Analysis
Author Message
 Request info about Code Coverage Analysis

Hello!

 Main goal of my Msc. Thesis is to know what the market is doing about
 Code Coverage for HDL languages and mainly for Verilog.

 In order to reach that aim, I would appreciate a lot any general
 information about Code Coverage which can help me to know better
 this study field.

 Please, if you reply this to the group, send it also to my

 Thanks a lot!

 /Palmo

Palmo Ricchiuti ETX/B/XGB
Thesis' student at
Ericsson Telecom AB
Varuv?gen 9b
S-126 65 ?lvjs? Stockholm, Sweden
phone (home)  : +46- (0)8 - 15 70 46
phone (office): +46- (0)8 - 719 8692
FAX           : +46- (0)8 - 681 3004

Fri, 14 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Request info about Code Coverage Analysis

Quote:

> Hello!

>  Main goal of my Msc. Thesis is to know what the market is doing about
>  Code Coverage for HDL languages and mainly for Verilog.

>  In order to reach that aim, I would appreciate a lot any general
>  information about Code Coverage which can help me to know better
>  this study field.

>  Please, if you reply this to the group, send it also to my

>  Thanks a lot!

Try to contact transed Mr. Bernhard Deadmen, They have a tool called
VHDLcover

Regards
Franz Otte

Business:
Franz Otte
Siemens Nixdorf Informationssysteme AG
Department OEC ES DS 1
Heinz-Nixdorf-Ring 1
D-33106 Paderborn, Germany

phone:                        (+49) (0) 5251 8 20371
PC Fax (paperless):                             (+49) (0) 5251 83 1086

Private:
Franz Otte
Dahler Heide 19
D-33100 Paderborn-Dahl
Tel: (+49) 5293 426
Fax: (+49) 5293 930178

Fri, 21 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Request info about Coverage analysis

2. Request info about Coverage analysis

3. code coverage analysis

4. Compaq Visual Fortran Code Coverage Analysis

5. Is there a test coverage analysis tool for tcl-code

6. Any tool for code coverage analysis on Python program

7. Info: Code Coverage tool??

8. Coverage analysis tool from Smalltalk Report Oct/95

9. Test coverage analysis for pure functional languages?

10. are there coverage analysis tools?

11. Looking for a test coverage analysis tool

12. coverage analysis tools