Digital design/ASIC/FPGA/CAD engineer (MSEE) looking for a new position
Author Message
 Digital design/ASIC/FPGA/CAD engineer (MSEE) looking for a new position

Dear recruiting team,

    ? you are looking for a highly-motivated digital
    design/systems/CAD/FPGA/ASIC/hardware engineer?
    ? you need an engineer who is fascinated of
    computer technology, especially parallel/vector
    architectures, System-On-a-Chip and high-speed
    datacommunications?
    ? you ask for an employee who's motivation to study
    electrical engineering was generated by Seymour
    Cray and his machines?
    ? you are searching for a creative mind combined
    with strong problem solving capabilities?
    ? you want a new member for your team, who is
    committed to excellence and success?
    ? you desire an open-minded person who is
    programmed to reach the goal, increasing your
    efficiency and pushing the limits?
    Try this.....

    => http://www.*-*-*.com/

    Best regards,
    Dipl.-Ing. Andreas Schmidt

    P.S.: Everything is possible,
    if you really want it...

    Resume for Andreas Schmidt

    Personal
    Dipl.-Ing. Andreas Schmidt (MSEE)
    Fremont, CA, USA
    Phone: +1-408-768-1088, +1-510-687-1611

    homesite: http://www.*-*-*.com/

    Objective
    Digital Design/Systems/CAD/ASIC/FPGA/Hardware Engineer
    in an innovative, industry-leading company

    Summary
    ? Experience with VHDL/Verilog - synthesis /
      simulation tools since 1994
    ? Gate level simulation experience since
    1992
    ? Experience with XILINX FPGA technology and
    tools since 1990
    ? Circuit design experience since 1984
    ? Computer experience since 1983
    (AppleII, UCSD-Pascal)

    Experience
    September 2000 present:
    Blue Iguana Networks (Nuvation spin-off),
    Fremont, CA, USA /
    Nuvation Labs Corporation, San Jose, CA,
    USA

    Senior Hardware Engineer
    ? coauthor of the initial Blue Iguana
    patent (ethernet packet processing)
    ? system architecture and development of
    the BI technology on the target side
    ? development of future BI technology
    Technical Lead
    ? design and integration of a Voice-over-
    IP design for an optical network device
    ? mentoring, in-house education and
    consulting
    ? CAD/EDA tool support, license
    administration and support

    1994 August 2000:
    Andreas Schmidt ASIC-Design, Technical
    Consulting, Hard- & Software,Bochum,
    Germany
    Entrepreneur
    ? Project work concerning digital
    circuit/system-design
    (using Xilinx Foundation, ALDEC Active-HDL, Synplicity,
      Synopsys, Mentor tools, etc...)
    ? computer solutions for spezialized
    enviroments (medical technology)
    ? Authorized SUN-VAR, Apple-, Microsoft-,
    Microsoft education-dealer
    ? System administration of heterogenous
    networks (SUN/Apple/WinNT-Platforms)
    ? Technical Consulting concerning
    networking, computer solutions,
    system design

    1992 1996: Institute Electron Devices and
    Integrated Circuits,
    Ruhr-Universit?t Bochum,
    Germany
    Assistant to Systemadmistrator (1 year)
    ? Administration of SunOS 4.1.3,
    Solaris 2.4, ULTRIX, Linux, MicroVMS
    ? Programming of SunOS, Solaris, ULTRIX
    ? Installing and configuring of
    development systems
    Teaching Assistant: IC-design II design
    course (Digital circuits) (3 years)
    ? Xilinx FPGA, Xilinx XACT,
    Synopsys tools, SunOS 4.1.3,
    SUN SPARC 10/20
    ? Mietec CMOS standardcells(1.2),
    Cadence ASIC design tools, ULTRIX, DECstation5000
    ? MMI CMOS-Gate-Arrays,
    Silvar-Lisco SL2000, MicroVMS,
    MicroVAXII
    1991 1994: NEUROTECH GmbH, Oberhausen,
    Germany
    Developer of Digital circuits/systems
    ? Design of interfaces to Hell/Linotype
    Reprograhic Scanner/Recorder
    using INMOS Transputer and XILINX FPGA
    technology (XC3090, XC4010, XACT),
    Dash, Workview
    ? Project management of the schematic-
    converter Dash2View (Dash -> Workview)
    ? Developing testprograms using Pascal
    Education
    Ruhr-Universit?t Bochum, Germany:
    Dipl.-Ing. Elektrotechnik 1999/2000
    (MSEE degree)
    Master-Thesis:
    ?Realization of an efficient
    acquisition of measurement-data
    and control of a halfbridge-current-
    inverter for the operation
    of a Superconducting Magnetic Energy
    Storage system.

    VISA status/ US: H1B
    citizenship EU: german citizen

    References available on request.

    Please visit my homesite:
    http://www.*-*-*.com/

    for the latest news...

  as.vcf
< 1K Download

Mon, 15 Mar 2004 04:19:53 GMT
 Digital design/ASIC/FPGA/CAD engineer (MSEE) looking for a new position
I have known this guy for the past 8 or 10 years.
Let me assure you that he is an exceptionally bright and very dedicated
engineer.
Give him a challenge, and he will live up to it.

Peter Alfke
==================================

Quote:

> [...]

>     networking, computer solutions,
>     system design

>     1992 ? 1996: Institute Electron Devices and
>     Integrated Circuits,
>     Ruhr-Universit?t Bochum,
>     Germany
>     Assistant to Systemadmistrator (1 year)
>     ? Administration of SunOS 4.1.3,
>     Solaris 2.4, ULTRIX, Linux, MicroVMS
>     ? Programming of SunOS, Solaris, ULTRIX
>     ? Installing and configuring of
>     development systems
>     Teaching Assistant: IC-design II design
>     course (Digital circuits) (3 years)
>     ? Xilinx FPGA, Xilinx XACT,
>     Synopsys tools, SunOS 4.1.3,
>     SUN SPARC 10/20
>     ? Mietec CMOS standardcells(1.2),
>     Cadence ASIC design tools, ULTRIX, DECstation5000
>     ? MMI CMOS-Gate-Arrays,
>     Silvar-Lisco SL2000, MicroVMS,
>     MicroVAXII
>     1991 ? 1994: NEUROTECH GmbH, Oberhausen,

Mon, 15 Mar 2004 04:55:45 GMT

1. Digital design/ASIC/FPGA/CAD engineer (MSEE) looking for a new position

2. Digital design/ASIC/FPGA/CAD/Hardware engineer (MSEE) looking for a new position

3. Digital design/ASIC/FPGA/CAD/Hardware engineer (MSEE) looking for a new position

4. Digital design/ASIC/FPGA/CAD/systems/hardware engineer (MSEE) looking for a new jonb in California

5. Digital design/ASIC/FPGA/CAD/systems/hardware engineer (MSEE) looking for a new jonb in California

6. FPGA/ASIC Digital Design Engineers => AZ

7. MSEE - ASIC/VHDL/Digital Design

8. ASIC/FPGA Design Engineers

9. AZ-PHZ Principal Engineer ASIC/FPGA Design in VHDL/Verilog

10. Engineering Director for FPGA/ASIC Design Company

11. ASIC/FPGA Design Engineers Available

12. Microcontroller ASIC Design Engineers - Western Digital - Irvine, CA