Qualis Hiring the Best
Author Message
 Qualis Hiring the Best

Qualis Design Corporation is Hiring

Requirements:

        A Great Mind
        A Great Heart

I am looking for only the best engineers to round out Qualis'
world class core team in Beaverton, Oregon.  If you're a
design savvy ASIC or FPGA design engineer who values a great
quality of life as much as you value cutting-edge design work,
we should talk.

Please email or fax your resume to me, or call me directly and
we can talk about why joining Qualis Design may be the best move
you could ever make.

Hiring is personal.  Please, no headhunters.

--
Kevin W. Clarke                 Phone:  (503) 644-9700
VP, Consulting Services         Fax:    (503) 643-1583

Mon, 08 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Qualis Hiring the Best

2. Hiring good FPers

3. ComCore hiring the best.

4. Verilog Courses at Qualis: Fall '97

5. Verilog Training from Qualis

6. Qualis Verilog Training

7. Qualis Public Verilog training course schedule: Fall '97

8. Verilog Courses at Qualis: Fall '97

9. Qualis Verilog Training

10. Verilog Training at Qualis

11. New in the Qualis Library: BC case studies, design reuse, productivity scripts, info resources

12. New in the Qualis Library: SoC Verification Online Seminar, Behavioral Synthesis hints, more