VHDL Training at Qualis
Author Message
 VHDL Training at Qualis

Qualis Design Corporation has published the Fall schedule for our many
hands-on, application-focused courses in VHDL- and Verilog-based design.
Our courses are like no other -- just take a look at our lineup:

   VHDL System Design
   ------------------
        Introductory:
            High Level Design Using VHDL
            System Verification Using VHDL
            VHDL for Board-Level Design
        Elite:
            ASIC Synthesis and Verification Strategies Using VHDL
            Advanced Techniques Using VHDL

   VHDL Synthesis
   --------------
        Introductory:
            VHDL for Synthesis: A Solid Foundation
        Elite:
            ASIC Synthesis Strategies Using VHDL
            Behavi{*filter*}Synthesis Strategies Using VHDL

For more info on our suite of HDL classes, to review our Fall schedule,
or if you're interested in an on-site class, check out our web site at
http://www.*-*-*.com/ or call Michael Horne on our hotline at 888.644.9700.

Qualis Design Corporation
8705 SW Nimbus Suite 118
Beaverton OR 97008 USA
Ph: +1.503.644.9700  Fax: +1.503.643.1583
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Copyright (c) 1997 Qualis Design Corporation

Tue, 08 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VHDL Training at Qualis

2. Qualis VHDL Training

3. Qualis VHDL Training

4. Qualis VHDL Training

5. Qualis Public VHDL training course schedule: Fall '97

6. Verilog Training from Qualis

7. Qualis Verilog Training

8. Qualis Public Verilog training course schedule: Fall '97

9. Qualis Verilog Training

10. Verilog Training at Qualis

11. Qualis Verilog Training Course, Beaverton, OR

12. Qualis Verilog Training