Fine Job Opportunity, ASIC Design, Communications Industry, California
Author Message
 Fine Job Opportunity, ASIC Design, Communications Industry, California

Los Angeles, ASIC Design Engineers, Communications Industry, Recruiter

We need ASIC Design Engineers to develop ASICs for one of our
next-generation products, a Layer 3, IP/IPX Ethernet Switch (one of the
hottest markets going at the moment).

We're not Cisco, and we're not 3Com.  We're a small company who almost
overnight became the #3 market leader (based on Ethernet ports shipped).
In fact, we're the second-fastest growing company in California; and this
is probably the ideal time to come on board.  We offer a very competitive
compensation package, including stock options that are actually worth
something today and can realistically be expected to be worth more in the
future.

Ideally, your background should be like this:  7+ years experience with all
aspects of ASIC design flow using VHDL and Verilog coding, including
simulation, synthesis, scan insertion, I/O and test benches.  You should be
familiar with Local Area Networking.  You should understand the
architecture/implementation of Ethernet switching products in ASIC.

We would like you to have the following education:  BSEE or similar;  MSEE
preferred.

We have retained an Executive Search firm, and you should contact them if
you are interested, using the information below.

Tim McManamon
Rogers-McManamon Executive Search
714-496-1614 voice
714-496-2305 fax

Sun, 05 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Fine Job Opportunity For ASIC Design Engineers, LA Area

2. Fine Job Opportunity for ASIC Design Engineer

3. Fine Job Opportunity for ASIC Design Engineers, LA Area

4. JOB OPPs: ASIC Design Engineers- S. California PreIPO- Lead-Edge Network Infrastructure Technology

5. JOB OPPs: ASIC Design Engineers- S. California PreIPO- Lead-Edge Network Infrastructure Technology

6. Find Job Opportunity for ASIC Design Engineers, Los Angele Area

7. Singapore Job Opportunity : ASIC Design Engineer

8. Job Opportunities - 3D Volume Graphics & Asic Design

9. Excellent Opportunity ASIC Engineers California. International Relocation

10. ASIC Design near California Beach Resorts

11. Jobs, Denver/Boulder Colorado, ASIC Design, Board Design Engineers

12. "Fine Job" not "Find Job"--oops! ASIC Designers, California