need GENLIB-libraries
Author Message
 need GENLIB-libraries

Hi

I search a library in GENLIB format which is compatible to the 'lsi10k'-library
of the SYNOPSYS-DESIGN-ANALIZER or one which is compatible to any other library
of the SYNOPSYS-DESIGN-ANALIZER.
Is there someone who use such a library or someone who has written such one?

Please send me a mail.

Thanks

Lars Werner

Sat, 29 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Alliance CAD 3.0, How to configure Genlib?

2. FFT from CERN's genlib

3. I need PB3.5 Libraries

4. need to use qb add-on libraries in pb

5. Internet browser / html library / source needed.

6. Need Help Linking Catalyst SocketTools Library Edition to my application

7. Need fro Clrion 2.x /win library

8. LZW Compression library for Clipper needed.

9. Need imaging library for CW2003

10. I need library: fast.lib

11. need TELEPATHY serial-io LIBRARY (non-commercial use)

12. Need help with Catalyst Library Ed License Initializer