Search for Japanese Electronic Engineering - ASIC Design PhD or Job Post
Author Message
 Search for Japanese Electronic Engineering - ASIC Design PhD or Job Post

Hello,

I am currently looking for a post as a PhD student or in industry, in
Japan. I am interested in the area of ASIC design. I have just completed
a Masters Degree in Electronic Engineering with Japanese Studies. I
speak near fluent Japanese. I am currently in Thailand but will be
relocating to Japan in December.

I am particularly interested in hearing from anyone who can tell me
which Universities or foreign affiliated companies are active developing
ASIC or researching ASIC ( Application Specific Integrated Circuits ).

For those who are interested my Japanese and English CVs and my finalist
Masters Degree Project can be found at :

http://www.*-*-*.com/

I look forward to hearing from anyone who has relevant information.

James Pratt

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 24 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Jobs, Denver/Boulder Colorado, ASIC Design, Board Design Engineers

2. ASIC Design / Verification Engineers looking for job

3. Find Job Opportunity for ASIC Design Engineers, Los Angele Area

4. Fine Job Opportunity For ASIC Design Engineers, LA Area

5. Fine Job Opportunity for ASIC Design Engineer

6. JOB OPPs: ASIC Design Engineers- S. California PreIPO- Lead-Edge Network Infrastructure Technology

7. Jobs Posting: ASIC Design Engineers

8. JOB OPENING: PRINCIPAL ENGINEER, ASIC DESIGN, SYNOPSIS DC/TC - VERILOG/VHDL, BEAVERTON, OR

9. JOB FOR ENTRY-LEVEL ASIC DESIGN ENGINEER

10. ASIC Design / Verification Engineers looking for job

11. JOB OPPs: ASIC Design Engineers- S. California PreIPO- Lead-Edge Network Infrastructure Technology

12. Singapore Job Opportunity : ASIC Design Engineer