VHDL model for SPI memory simulation
Author Message
 VHDL model for SPI memory simulation

Hi all,

please, can anybody say me where i can found a VHDL model for SPI memory
simulation ...
i have a text file with the content of the memory and i will try to
'emulate' this SPI memory on my simulation design....

Thank's alll

--
Philippe CHAGNY

Tue, 12 Aug 2003 17:45:43 GMT

1. Need Help Verifing Vendor Memory IP Simulation(vhdl) Models

2. Need Help Verifing Vendor Memory IP Simulation(verilog) Models

3. Job opportunity in VHDL Simulation Models

4. vhdl simulation model

5. Modeling a pullup resistor in VHDL simulation

6. Pipeline Burst SRAM VHDL simulation Model

7. Conversion of VHDL Model to SW Simulation Nucleus

8. VHDL simulation model sources

9. Memory Models for VHDL/Verilog

10. Vhdl/verilog model for flash memories

11. VHDL/Verilog models for memory (SRAM and DRAM)

12. Vhdl/verilog model for flash memories