Announcement: Low-cost Altera Flex design kit
Author Message
 Announcement: Low-cost Altera Flex design kit

I originally designed this for my own use, but thought it deserved a wider
audience. Details here:

                http://www.*-*-*.com/

Leon
--

http://www.*-*-*.com/
Low-cost Altera Flex design kit: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 31 Jan 2004 15:47:14 GMT
 Announcement: Low-cost Altera Flex design kit
I originally designed this for my own use, but thought it deserved a wider
audience. Details here:

                http://www.leonheller.com

Leon

--

http://www.geocities.com/leon_heller
Low-cost Altera Flex design kit: http://www.leonheller.com

Sat, 31 Jan 2004 15:52:22 GMT

1. New 200K gate, low cost FPGA proto kit

2. ANN: Make use of your XC4000 chips with a low cost kit

3. low cost starter kit

4. ANN: Make use of your XC4000 chips with a low cost kit

5. ANNOUNCE APS Low cost LUCENT FPGA Kits

6. New Low Cost IC Design Software L-EDIT SE (PC)

7. Altera FLEX 10K F.S.

8. Programming Flex Altera with microcontroller

9. Using internal RAM in Altera Flex 10KE

10. Low-Cost Remote Programmer Wanted

11. Shareware/low cost 370 BAL

12. Low cost OODMS