BIST for embedded RAM
Author Message
 BIST for embedded RAM

Hi there,

I'm looking for a BIST algorithm to test embedded RAM in an ASIC, especially
when number of data bits is bigger than the number of address bits, which is a
problem for an algorithm I already implemented.

Has anyone out there solved this problem and likes to share the knowledge?

Thanks,

Christian Grebe

Siemens Nixdorf Informationssysteme AG
Line of Business High-Performance Printers
ASIC's (HLD ST 35)
Siemensallee 2
85586 Poing
Germany

Phone  : +49 (8121) 72-4912
Fax    : +49 (8121) 72-3173

Fri, 11 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 BIST for embedded RAM
Hi there,

I'm looking for a BIST algorithm to test embedded RAM in an ASIC, especially
when number of data bits is bigger than the number of address bits, which is a
problem for an algorithm I already implemented.

Has anyone out there solved this problem and likes to share the knowledge?

Thanks,

Christian Grebe

Siemens Nixdorf Informationssysteme AG
Line of Business High-Performance Printers
ASIC's (HLD ST 35)
Siemensallee 2
85586 Poing
Germany

Phone  : +49 (8121) 72-4912
Fax    : +49 (8121) 72-3173

Fri, 11 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 BIST for embedded RAM
The folks over at Logic Vision offer Bist related tools:

Logic Vision: 408-453-0146, ask for Vinod.

:
: Christian Grebe

: Siemens Nixdorf Informationssysteme AG
: Line of Business High-Performance Printers
: ASIC's (HLD ST 35)
: Siemensallee 2
: 85586 Poing
: Germany

: Phone  : +49 (8121) 72-4912
: Fax    : +49 (8121) 72-3173

Sat, 12 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. RAM BIST Tests In VHDL (esp March II)

2. Latest BIST problem with BS BIST

3. Conversion of Altera Block RAM to Xilinx Block RAM

4. Read latency of block ram disappears when ram is clocked from bufgce

5. RAM and RAM model

6. Video ram size and system ram size

7. Info. on BIST

8. logic BIST

9. testing methods, BIST

10. logic BIST

11. looking for a BIST model for memories.

12. BIST