Learning VHDL
Author Message
 Learning VHDL

Guys, I am starting to learn VHDL and as a first task I want to model a
counter device. Where can I find the data sheet for the 75als169 synchronous
4-bit up/down binary counter???

Mon, 15 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Learning VHDL

Quote:

> Guys, I am starting to learn VHDL and as a first task I want to model a
> counter device. Where can I find the data sheet for the 75als169 synchronous
> 4-bit up/down binary counter???

http://www.ti.com/sc/docs/products/logic/sn54ls169b.html

Mon, 15 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Which is easier to learn VHDL or Verilog

2. Please recommend a book for learning VHDL.

3. does anybody knows about good resources for learning vhdl

4. Book for learning VHDL ?

5. looking for best way to learn VHDL ...

6. Learn Vhdl

7. Learning VHDL

8. Please recommend a book for learning VHDL.

9. Want a good book to learn vhdl

10. Learning VHDL

11. What book should I get to learn VHDL?

12. Learning VHDL