PC CAE Recommendations for CPLD/FPGA Design - cadquiz.txt (1/1)
Author Message
 PC CAE Recommendations for CPLD/FPGA Design - cadquiz.txt (1/1)

sorry about my previous posting! here's the text of the message below:

I'm looking at what is required for setting up PC-based CAE
solutions for a small to mid size company that is doing
FPGA/CPLD designs. Our requirements are:

*    Support of VHDL/ABEL and schematic based designs
*    Simulation
*    Layout
*    Support of preliminary design type activities, such as
     timing diagrams, state diagrams, etc
*    Must run on a PC running 3.1 or NT
*    Integrated tool set (ideally)
*    ATPG vector development

Those of you that have developed similar systems in your
engineering environment, I'd appreciate your inputs on:

*    what you are currently using
*    what did and did not work well
*    what are areas that you found un-addressed in your
     present configuration
*    how was the vendor support?

Thank you.

Mon, 02 Feb 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. CAD/CAM/CAE/CFD/PCB-VHDL-FPGA-XILINX/MATH/CHEM/GIS-GPS/from Athens, Greece

2. Upcoming Programmable Logic Events in April 1998 (FPGA, CPLD)

3. FPGA / CPLD Newbie question

4. Altera FPGA/CPLD in-system-programmer

5. hc11 core & fpga or cpld

6. FPGA design services, FPGA to ASIC conversion

7. ANNOUNCE: FPGA design with FPGA Express - UK Seminars

8. dsp in cpld/fpga

9. Best FPGA/CPLD with PLCC?

10. cpld-fpga and developement - infos?

11. Altera FPGA/CPLD in-system-programmer

12. universal configuration of FPGA/CPLD