interface between ada and vhdl
Author Message
 interface between ada and vhdl

hi,

I just begin to study ada and vhdl. does it possible to communicate
between ada and vhdl? where can i find more information or does anyone
do them before or now?

thanks in advance

Sun, 11 Sep 2005 21:43:58 GMT
 interface between ada and vhdl

Quote:
> I just begin to study ada and vhdl. does it possible to communicate

one brick (-:

http://www.ada-france.org/article66.html

--

--Pfaffenwaldring 27 Raum 114, D-70569 Stuttgart Uni Computeranwendungen
--http://www.csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de/homes/ph/

Sun, 11 Sep 2005 21:53:35 GMT
 interface between ada and vhdl

Tony> I just begin to study ada and vhdl. does it possible to
Tony> communicate between ada and vhdl? where can i find more
Tony> information or does anyone do them before or now?

http://ghdl.free.fr/

  Sam
--

Sun, 11 Sep 2005 21:53:47 GMT

1. interface between ada and vhdl

2. Interfacing Ada to C and C to Ada

3. Testing Comp-Lang-ADA to Info-ADA interface

4. Ada Interface for SQL/Ada DB Tools

5. Ada, Ada,Ada,Ada,Ada,Ada,Ada,Ada Development

6. Public Ada Library, PAL, Ada, VHDL

7. The Humane Interface (Was: Offete's P16 in VHDL)

8. PCI Bus Interface in Verilog/VHDL?

9. interface of VHDL

10. compactflash vhdl interface

11. Who know the interface between vhdl with c?

12. VHDL Foreign Language Interface