Opportunity for CAD/Circuit/Verification Engineers
Author Message
 Opportunity for CAD/Circuit/Verification Engineers

My name is Michele Finnie, I work for Primus Associates, we are an

Quote:
> executive recruiting firm.  Recently one of our clients, a fortune 100
> company, retained us to put together a team of engineers for their
Next
> Generation Processor Project, they are planning on building a
processor
> which will be 4x the speed of the Intel Pentium.

> I have been contracted to fill 3 positions: VLSI Logic/Circuit
Designer,
> VLSI Tools/CAD Tools, and VLSI Verification..  If
> this is something that interests you I would be very interested to
speak
> with you, or perhaps you know someone in your circle of peers who
would
> appreciate this lead.

> I can be reached at 512-452-2233 x15,  I am in the office every day
from
> 8:00 - 6:00 pm, central time, or you can leave a message 24 hrs at the
> same number and extension.

> I look forward to hearing from you!

> Michele Finnie
> Primus Associates, L.C
> office: 512-452-2233 x15
> fax:512-452-6677

> web: www.primusnet.com

Mon, 17 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Opportunity for CAD/Circuit/Verification Engineers

<snipped interesting job ad>

Not a lot of point in advertising for engineers, if you don't say where
they are expected
to work.
                            Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Wed, 19 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Opportunity for CAD/Circuit/Verification Engineers

I did not mention the company, as I am a RECRUITER and until someone shows
interest I don't normally mention the company :-)

Quote:

> <snipped interesting job ad>

> Not a lot of point in advertising for engineers, if you don't say where
> they are expected
> to work.
>                             Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Fri, 21 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Opportunity for CAD/Circuit/Verification Engineers

Quote:

> I did not mention the company, as I am a RECRUITER and until someone shows
> interest I don't normally mention the company :-)

> > <snipped interesting job ad>

> > Not a lot of point in advertising for engineers, if you don't say where
> > they are expected
> > to work.
> >                             Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Why can't you at least mention the city and state?

--

Fri, 21 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Opportunity for CAD/Circuit/Verification Engineers

Quote:

> I did not mention the company, as I am a RECRUITER and until someone shows
> interest I don't normally mention the company :-)

  how about the country?  continent?

Sat, 22 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Opportunity for CAD/Circuit/Verification Engineers

Quote:

> > I did not mention the company, as I am a RECRUITER and until someone shows
> > interest I don't normally mention the company :-)

>   how about the country?  continent?

How about NOT AT ALL!!! NOT ONE of the multiple groups this message was
posted to is a jobs group so the message has no business being here in
the first place.

Sat, 22 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Opportunity for CAD/Circuit/Verification Engineers

2. CAD Engineer (IC Circuit Simulation)

3. Senior CAD Engineer (Analog/RF Circuit Simulation)

4. CAD Engineer (IC Circuit Simulation)

5. Senior CAD Engineer (Analog/RF Circuit Simulation)

6. CAD Engineer (IC Circuit Simulation)

7. Senior CAD Engineer (Analog/RF Circuit Simulation)

8. CAD Engineering opportunity with focus on Netlists, at Silicon Graphics, Mountain View, CA

9. Consulting opportunity for Sr. ASIC Verification Engineers - bay area

10. Scientific puzzle of formal circuit verification at next week's DAC

11. IFIP Verification Benchmark Circuits

12. JOB OPPORTUNITIES - Embedded Software Engineers & Systems Engineers