Synthesizable fixed and/or floating point multiplier and divider
Author Message
 Synthesizable fixed and/or floating point multiplier and divider

I am looking for synthesizable fixed and floating point multipliers and
dividers.  I need to evaluate how well each will fit in an FPGA for
project I am working on. I am using Synopsys so VHDL that is intended for
synthesis by Synopsys is prefered, but anything would be a start.

I am new to this group so I hope that this request is appropriate.
Thanks.

--
Cameron McNairy

Sun, 02 Mar 1997 01:41:59 GMT

1. fixed point vs floating point

2. code with fixed-point or floating-point

3. fixed point vs floating point

4. fixed point vs floating point

5. Floating Point vs Fixed Point

6. Looking for floating point multiplier

7. Verilog model for floating point multiplier and adder

8. vhdl code for efficient sign multiplier for fixed point numbers required

9. Synthesizable floating point adder

10. Fixed point multiplier

11. An alternative to floating point (was Re: Floating point non-exactness)

12. IBM 370 Floating point to IEEE floating point