Expert reviewers needed
Author Message
 Expert reviewers needed

Receipt of papers submitted to the Second History of Programming
Languages Conference is well in hand, but we still need some experts in
the HISTORY of VHDL and Pascal to assist the program committee.  While
expertise in the language is a necessary condition, it's not
sufficient.  We need people who have been using the language from nearly
T0, people who may have used or even worked on a very early implementation.

If you're interested, please send a note with a very brief description of
your relevant experience to

Thanks.

--

  Don't point that finger of speech at me!
                                        --W. Kelly

Tue, 04 Jan 1994 05:00:43 GMT

1. Expert reviewer needed for FORTH history papers

2. Software Reviewers needed

3. JOB: Reviewers Needed

4. VO reviewers needed

5. Software Reviewers needed

6. Book Reviewers Needed

7. Ada 95 Reviewers Needed for Software Technology Review

8. Software Reviewers needed

9. Software Reviewers needed

10. Python book reviewers needed

11. Software Reviewers needed

12. SMTP Auth patch (testers, reviewers needed)