VHDL mode for Codewright
Author Message
 VHDL mode for Codewright

Hello,

Does anybody know how to get color coding for VHDL files in Codewright v5.0?

Thanks in advance,

Mark

Sat, 18 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VHDL mode for Codewright
The earliest version I have here is 5.1a. There's a support/VHDL directory
on the CD with the required DLL (or, you can get it from their web site). To
add the DLL, go to Tools | Libraries, then click on Add under User Defined
Libraries. Then, go to Tools | Language and add a .vhd type there.

I'm guessing a little on the menu items, since I'm now using 6.0, and the
menu hierarchy was changed for the 6.0 release.

There is at least one bug in the DLL file distributed with 5.0 (you won't be
able to undo most block mode cut / paste operations, as I recall). In
addition, it doesn't support predefined attributes, operators, or VHDL'93
keywords. But, they distribute the source code on the CD as well, and it's
fairly straightforward to modify it.

-- Mike --

Quote:
> Hello,

> Does anybody know how to get color coding for VHDL files in Codewright
v5.0?

> Thanks in advance,

> Mark

Sat, 18 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VHDL mode for Codewright
Check out www.premia.com or www.premmia.com I can't remember which one
is correct.  They have a support page where users post additional plug
ins for the editor.

On Tue, 30 Nov 1999 14:25:44 +0100, "Mark van de Belt"

Quote:

>Hello,

>Does anybody know how to get color coding for VHDL files in Codewright v5.0?

>Thanks in advance,

>Mark

Sun, 19 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Emacs VHDL editing mode (vhdl-mode.el version 2.74)

2. Emacs VHDL editing mode (vhdl-mode.el version 2.71)

3. Emacs VHDL editing mode (vhdl-mode.el version 2.56.1.1)

4. Emacs VHDL editing mode (vhdl-mode.el version 2.56.1.1)

5. VHDL mode for Emacs (vhdl-mode.el version 2.50)

6. Xemacs VHDL mode (vhdl.zip file, 83 Kbytes) - vhdl.zip (1/1)

7. Free VHDL Editor: Emacs VHDL Mode 3.28

8. VHDL-AMS support in Emacs VHDL Mode

9. VHDL Mode for VI Editor? VHDL

10. VHDL mode for emacs (Really: Structural VHDL code...)

11. Eiffel extension for Windows editor Codewright available

12. Codewright