Does any one use Xilinx student edition??
Author Message
 Does any one use Xilinx student edition??

Does any one uses xilinx stuuent edition??
It is publish by Prentice Hall......??
If any one had used this software,Please tell me how's the software use?
and does this software contains VHDL Compiler or simulater?

Thanks to ALL....

by Pegasus Lee

Mon, 26 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Does any one use Xilinx student edition??
I have the old V1.3 version, the new V1.5 version will be out real soon
now. It has the Foundation front-end tools, its just limited to devices
rated at 8K gates or less.

Quote:
> Does any one uses xilinx stuuent edition??
> It is publish by Prentice Hall......??
> If any one had used this software,Please tell me how's the software use?
> and does this software contains VHDL Compiler or simulater?

> Thanks to ALL....

> by Pegasus Lee

Mon, 26 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. xilinx foundation series/ xilinx student edition software

2. Xilinx ISE 4.2i Student edition on Windows XP

3. Xilinx Student Edition Software CRACK

4. need help in xilinx student edition 2i

5. XESS -010XL and Xilinx Student Edition

6. Xilinx student edition, version 1.5

7. Xilinx Student Edition - HELP!

8. Xilinx Student edition license problem

9. Xilinx Foundation Sudent Edition and The Practical Xilinx Designer Lab Book

10. A VHDL question (with ModelSim Xilinx Edition)

11. Looking for either student edition of eiffel or free compiler

12. Student Edition of Object Logo (Paradigm)?