Need references to some HDL's
Author Message
 Need references to some HDL's

I need references to papers/books dealing with the following
HDL's.

ELLA
HHDL
Verilog - There was a book on Verilog published a few months ago
ISP

I am hoping some of you on the net would have the information
and would be willing to share it with me.

Thanks in advance
-Pankaj Mayor

Fri, 19 Nov 1993 10:01:12 GMT
 Need references to some HDL's
two recent books on Verilog "The Verilog Hardware Description Language", Donald
Thomas, Philip Moorby; Kluwer Academic Press
and
"Hardware Modeling in VerilogHDL" Sternheim, Singh, Trivedi;Automata Publishing Co.

Sat, 20 Nov 1993 01:00:22 GMT

1. New version of Qualis's HDL Quick Reference Cards

2. New version of Qualis's HDL Quick Reference Cards

3. Need Veilog HDL beginner's book

4. I need Clipper summer '87 Language reference

5. HDL Verification/Design Reference Books

6. Announce: RHDL-0.4.2 (Ruby HDL) an agile HDL

7. Announce: RHDL-0.4.2 (Ruby HDL) an agile HDL

8. Announce: RHDL-0.4.2 (Ruby HDL) an agile HDL

9. CFPS -- Asia-Pacific Conference on HDL '97

10. I'm looking for VLC HDL code

11. This week's HDL Coding Tip

12. 1999 Int'l HDL Conference & Exhibition