VHDL simulators for the Macintosh?
Author Message
 VHDL simulators for the Macintosh?

Do you know of any VHDL simulators (commercial or research) that run on the
Macs?

Any pointers will be appreciated.  Please reply by e-mail, so as not to
flood the net --  I will post a summary of responses if I get any.

Thanks.

Nik Dutt
U.C. Irvine, Computer Science

ph: (714) 856 7219

Sun, 21 Nov 1993 06:24:09 GMT

1. VHDL compiler and simulator for Macintosh

2. Selection of VHDL non-commercial VHDL Simulator

3. ModelSim or Aldec VHDL simulator for VHDL ????

4. Translator Verilog->VHDL and VHDL simulator

5. Cheap Verilog simulator for Macintosh available?

6. Aldec VHDL/Verilog Simulator !

7. Mixed VHDL/Verilog simulator ?

8. European Verilog/VHDL simulator vendors

9. Re : Verilog / VHDL mixed simulators

10. Verilog / VHDL translator or mixed simulator

11. Free/shareware Verilog/VHDL simulators&compilers ??

12. Wanted: Informations on parallel VHDL/Verilog Simulators