EDN BBS is looking for a FTP sponsor file the files
Author Message
 EDN BBS is looking for a FTP sponsor file the files

This is an an open request to any and all companies/persons.

The EDN BBS is looking for a sponsor to establish an anonymous FTP site.
The EDN BBS has approximately 380 megs of software.  The software covers
a wide variety of subjects.  The VHDL Z80 series is among the files
available.

I have tried the Ham radio FTP holders in California and SIMTEL, but
no success yet.

Please dial up the EDN BBS or I will relay any messages.

Thank you.

The best solution is a total solution (except for genocide).
Life's a {*filter*}.  A {*filter*} is too easy.
Unemployed Graduate student for hire... finger for details

Tue, 24 Oct 1995 05:00:44 GMT

1. getting a file list of files in a ftp server

2. expect:ftp:downloading new files from a huge ftp account

3. New files available at ftp://ftp.aud.alcatel.com Archive

4. Looking for a COBOL II file to file match program

5. Funcky..NG file for 53 and BBS #

6. SEARCH.BAT - BBS file listings searcher.

7. STARS BBS or FTP site?

8. I am wishing to read quickbooks data files with C5.5

9. What runtime file am I missing?

10. how to compile and a set of .prg file I am getting this warning

11. Problem with file I/O on solaris .I am a newbie to fortran

12. newbie qn : which file am I in ?