Transport vs. Inertial....ooops (DELAY item)
Author Message
 Transport vs. Inertial....ooops (DELAY item)

I found my problem. The default is INIRTIAL DELAY, but I need to use
TRANSPORT if I want ot skew a signal by a value larger than the pulse
width.

Jim

Sat, 10 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Transport Delay Vs Inertial Delay

2. inertial vs. transport delay

3. Transport Delay and Inertial Delay

4. Inertial and transport delay in Verilog

5. Inertial and transport delay in Verilog

6. Transport/Inertial DElay's

7. Avoiding inertial delay in delay lines

8. This week's Coding tip: modeling combinational logic with inertial delays

9. The inertial delay model

10. Inertial Delay in Aldec 4.2?

11. This week's Coding tip: modeling combinational logic with inertial delays

12. transport delays