How to subscribe to INFO-VHDL mailing list?
Author Message
 How to subscribe to INFO-VHDL mailing list?

Hi,

How do I subscribe to INFO-VHDL mailing list. The addresses given in the
FAQ do not work. Could anyone please clarify,

Thanks,

                    --or--  ...!decwrl!asic.enet.dec.com!prasad

Sun, 03 Mar 1996 22:54:58 GMT

1. I can not subscribe to cw-talk mailing list

2. MAILING LIST IS RUNNING - SUBSCRIBE NOW

3. Can't subscribe to haskell mailing list

4. list subscribe/unsubscribe info (sorry)

5. (fwd) harlequin's dylan-corba mailing list switching to MIT's info-dylan

6. info-dylan mailing list vs. newsgroup

7. Info Ada Mail List (?)

8. Register onto the INFO-ADA Mail List

9. SYNOPSYS, XILINX, VHDL mailing list ?

10. SYNOPSYS, XILINX, VHDL mailing list ?

11. VHDL mailing list !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. VHDL mailing list?