JOB POSTING: USA:CA:BAYAREA: Senior System Architect - Hardware
Author Message
 JOB POSTING: USA:CA:BAYAREA: Senior System Architect - Hardware

Zycad Corporation is a leading edge supplier of high speed simulation
tools and software for Digital Designers. Our engineering strategy
is a top-down systems approach to manage and simulate a wide spectrum
of complex designs (upto 16,777,216 gates) from the architectural level
through the gate level.  Our engineering team is a unique grouping of
Computer Scientists who have implemented software/hardware solutions
for CAE problems.

We have the following immediate opening in our engineering
group -

Senior System Architect

We are looking for a senior system architect to help in the research and
development of our next generation of simulation engines.

During the architectural investigation phase, responsibilities include
analysis of the performance of the current architecture, gerneration and
analysis of alternative architectures, and proposing an optimal architecture,
giving appropriate consideration to the trade-offs of performance, cost, and time
to implement.

During the implementation phase, responsibilities include
selecting the appropriate memory and asic technologies, partitioning the
design into asics, and generally guiding the design of the system.

Requirements include:

        *   PhD/MSEE in EE or CS

        *   5+ years experience in architecting state-of-the-art computing systems

        *   familiarity with advanced hardware design techniques including
            high-speed pipelines and multi-processor communication techniques

        *   familiarity with simulation algorithms including fault simulation

        *   good software/hdl skills: C, Unix, Verilog, etc

JOB NUMBER: MK1

Please respond to -

        E-MAIL:

        FAX:
          510-623-4550
          attention: Mike Keating, Job <number>

        US MAIL:
          Zycad Corp
          47100 Bayside Parkway
          Fremont
          CA 94538-9942
          attention: Mike Keating, Job <number>

Sat, 23 Aug 1997 05:02:56 GMT

1. JOB POSTING: USA:CA:BAYAREA: Senior System Architect - Hardware

2. JOB POSTING: US-CA-BAYAREA: Senior Hardware Engineer

3. JOB POSTING: US-CA-BAYAREA: Senior Hardware Engineer

4. JOB POSTING: US-CA-BAYAREA: Senior Verification/Diagnostic Engineer

5. JOB POSTING: US-CA-BAYAREA: Senior Verification/Diagnostic Engineer

6. JOB POSTING: US-CA-BAYAREA: Hardware Engineer

7. JOB POSTING: US-CA-BAYAREA: Hardware Engineer

8. JOB POSTING: US-CA-BAYAREA Simulator Development

9. JOB POSTING: Staff Engineer - Distributed Verilog Simulation, CA, USA

10. France, Paris : jobs offered : Smalltalk Senior Software engineer/Chief architect

11. FRANCE : PARIS : JOBS OFFERED : SMALLTALK SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER AND CHIEF ARCHITECT

12. France, Paris : jobs offered : Smalltalk Senior Software engineer/Chief architect