VHDL mailing list?
Author Message
 VHDL mailing list?

  Hi, I've been trying to subscribe to the VHDL mailing list but I'm
having trouble.  I've tried to send mail to the request address and
the mail gets returned with user unkown.  Does anyone out there know

through.

-Scott Thibault
Univ. of Missouri-Rolla

Sat, 10 Feb 1996 22:21:05 GMT

1. SYNOPSYS, XILINX, VHDL mailing list ?

2. SYNOPSYS, XILINX, VHDL mailing list ?

3. VHDL mailing list !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. How to subscribe to INFO-VHDL mailing list?

5. vhdl mailing list - such a beast exists?

6. ANNOUNCE Take 2: python-win32 mailing list on mail.python.org

7. Spreading load for large mailing lists (mail...)

8. ANNOUNCE Take 2: python-win32 mailing list on mail.python.org

9. MS-Mail / Internet Mail / CC-Mail

10. Change e-mail / Cambio de e-mail / Changement d'e-mail

11. mailing list service for APL'95

12. Forwarded message from patterns mailing list...