Where I can find UART model?
Author Message
 Where I can find UART model?

Dear all,

Where I could find free VHDL UART models in internet?
Any help will be appricated,

* Sent from RemarQ http://www.*-*-*.com/ The Internet's Discussion Network *

Mon, 29 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Where I can find UART model?

Quote:

> Dear all,

> Where I could find free VHDL UART models in internet?
> Any help will be appricated,

http://rassp.aticorp.org/vhdl/models/bus.html

Tue, 30 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Where I can find UART model?

> Dear all,

> Where I could find free VHDL UART models in internet?
> Any help will be appricated,

Take a look at the section 4.9 (part 1) of the FAQ

    http://www.vhdl.org/comp.lang.vhdl/

--
Edwin

Tue, 30 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Where I can find UART model?
Hi Thomas,
This is reaction on your address. Pleace could you correct this

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name
changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is
spelled correctly.

Open the rassp.aticorp.org home page, and then look for links to the
information you want.
Click the  Back button to try another link.
Click  Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Explorer

Tue, 30 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. UART model plagarism?