Resource sharing possible?
Author Message
 Resource sharing possible?

Hi all,
        Can the synopsis design compiler able to break down a 64 * 8
operation using only one 8*8 multiplier by performing resource sharing
automatically? Assume that there is no constraint in time.

regards,
Leon

Fri, 17 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Resource sharing possible?
I am not sure that 64*8 can be broken into exact 8*8 multiplier.
But, BehaviorCompiler of Synopsys can insert pipe line stage into a multiplier.
Or, there are some multi-stage multipliers in the DesignWare Foundation of Synopsys.

Quote:

> Hi all,
>         Can the synopsis design compiler able to break down a 64 * 8
> operation using only one 8*8 multiplier by performing resource sharing
> automatically? Assume that there is no constraint in time.

> regards,
> Leon

-- ***************************************
-- Kyungjin Jang
-- DIT 2R, Daewoo Electronics CO., LTD.
-- ***************************************

Sat, 18 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. sharing resources labview <-> other applications

3. Sharing VISA Resources With Multiple Application Instances

4. resource sharing?

5. Resource Sharing

6. How do you share a resource between threads?

7. Is it possible to acces shared memory in TCL

8. Using more resources, possible?

9. VCS/Specman, possible problem with Linux resource limit

10. Ratio between agent's share and consultant's share

11. Different reccount() for shared and non-shared dbf

12. Network is very slow with DBF Shared ou Shared REadOnly mode