Cross-reference table
Author Message
 Cross-reference table

I was wondering whether such a utility exists somewhere.
I have a top level entity (in vhdl) that instantiates
a number of sub-entity. I'd like to build a table of
all the signals exchanged between the different sub-blocks
and the signals exchanged between the top level and the
sub blocks. This utility could also flag any signal that
goes nowhere. I only need to go to one level of hierarchy .
Does such a utility exist ?

Thanks and regards.

--

Sat, 15 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Cross Table Counting - Invalid Formula?

2. Cross Table Counting with Report Writer

3. Bernecky gets his references crossed

4. text file cross-reference utility

5. App-Ref Beta 7d - Clarion Cross Reference

6. App-Ref Beta 7b Released - Clarion Cross Reference

7. App-Ref Beta 7a Released - Clarion Cross Reference

8. App-Ref Beta6a (Clarion Cross Reference)

9. App-Ref CW Cross Reference beta5 Released - Check it out

10. App-Ref Beta4(4) - CW Cross Reference Program

11. App-Ref - CW Application Cross Reference

12. Cross reference tool