ASIC Verification Manager
Author Message
 ASIC Verification Manager

We are in search of a Verification Manager in Mountain View, CA.  This
is a Design team that is developing new products.  ASIC Design Engineers
are also needed in this group.

Take a look at the Hardware Engineering Section of our site for the job
description

http://www.*-*-*.com/
--
Herb Alston
MIT RECRUITING

415.285-8110
415.641-1515Fax

Is it possible to have deja vu and amnesia at the same time?

  herb.vcf
< 1K Download

Sun, 25 Jan 2004 07:26:35 GMT

1. ASIC Verification Manager

2. ASIC Verification Engineers - Rockville, MD

3. ASIC Design / Verification Engineers looking for job

4. Resume of ASIC/FPGA verification Engineer

5. ASIC Verification Engineer

6. Consulting opportunity for Sr. ASIC Verification Engineers - bay area

7. ASIC Design/Verification/Modeling

8. ASIC Design and Verification Jobs at Compaq Computers

9. Information on Injecting errors in ASIC verification.

10. Senior ASIC verification contractor available

11. Job Posting: ASIC Verification

12. Foundry Networks needs 3 Key ASIC Verification Engineers