ABEL to VHDL converter?
Author Message
 ABEL to VHDL converter?

Hello.  I have a need for an ABEL to VHDL converter.  Does anyone know if
such a program exists?  Thanks in advance.

-Jeff

Tue, 16 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 ABEL to VHDL converter?

The Exemplar Logic Galileo tools can convert OpenABEL

for more details.

Larry Lapides

Mon, 22 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 ABEL to VHDL converter?

I believe Exemplar accept pds file as one type of input.
It is NOT an ABEL ==> VHDL converter, but you can do
your synthesis re-using your existing abel code...

Quote:

> Hello.  I have a need for an ABEL to VHDL converter.  Does anyone know if
> such a program exists?  Thanks in advance.

> -Jeff

Tue, 23 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 ABEL to VHDL converter?

> I've converted ABLE to VHLD using Syanrio. Works okay.

TonyD
Lucent

Tue, 23 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Tell me ABEL to Verilog Converter ?

2. VHDl to Verilog and Verolog to VHDL converter?

3. ABEL to VHDL

4. Abel conversion to VHDL

5. ABEL 2 VHDL TRANSLATOR

6. Q: ABEL to VHDL translator?