code with fixed-point or floating-point
Author Message
 code with fixed-point or floating-point

Dear Gurus,

 Can anyone provide me with an example of an algorithm implemented in
fixed-point and floating-point so that I can learn how they are use an
applied in VHDL and decide which could be more useful for my
application, "Image Processing Algorithms in VHDL".

Thanks
xmas_kid

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 28 Jul 2003 21:57:57 GMT

1. fixed point vs floating point

2. fixed point vs floating point

3. fixed point vs floating point

4. Floating Point vs Fixed Point

5. An alternative to floating point (was Re: Floating point non-exactness)

6. IBM 370 Floating point to IEEE floating point

7. Bug fix to floating point emulation.

8. floating vs. fixed point

9. Fixed or Floating point for MP3 algorithim?

10. Fixed or floating point?

11. Diplaying a floating point or fixed number

12. Fast floating or fixed point math