How to Learn Verilog - Beginner
Author Message
 How to Learn Verilog - Beginner

Hi,

I am a computer science student planning to get into the Digital
Design using Verilog, as a beginner i have no idea which books to
refer and what initial studies should i do by which i can meet today's
industry standards.

waiting for reply thanks.

Sun, 27 Jun 2004 10:22:06 GMT
 How to Learn Verilog - Beginner

Quote:
> Hi,

> I am a computer science student planning to get into the Digital
> Design using Verilog, as a beginner i have no idea which books to
> refer and what initial studies should i do by which i can meet today's
> industry standards.

> waiting for reply thanks.

hello, start off by reading this site and going from there. good luck.

http://www.angelfire.com/in/verilogfaq/page2.html

pallav

Sun, 27 Jun 2004 12:53:18 GMT
 How to Learn Verilog - Beginner
Hi Vidya,
Verilog FAQ site is a pretty good one. For hands-on training check this
out

http://www.nsquare.com/training.htm

Thanks

Azeez Chollampat

Quote:

> Hi,

> I am a computer science student planning to get into the Digital
> Design using Verilog, as a beginner i have no idea which books to
> refer and what initial studies should i do by which i can meet today's
> industry standards.

> waiting for reply thanks.

Wed, 30 Jun 2004 02:49:24 GMT
 How to Learn Verilog - Beginner
Hi,

Thankx for suggesting websites. I am now looking for more logic
circuits which can help me learn analyse and design complex circuits
using verilog. How do I proceed now.

VidyaVijay

Quote:

> > Hi,

> > I am a computer science student planning to get into the Digital
> > Design using Verilog, as a beginner i have no idea which books to
> > refer and what initial studies should i do by which i can meet today's
> > industry standards.

> > waiting for reply thanks.

> hello, start off by reading this site and going from there. good luck.

> http://www.angelfire.com/in/verilogfaq/page2.html

> pallav

Sat, 10 Jul 2004 01:45:56 GMT
 How to Learn Verilog - Beginner
<Thankx for suggesting websites. I am now looking for more logic
circuits which can help me learn analyse and design complex circuits
using verilog. How do I proceed now.>

You may find that my last book "Real Chip Design and Verification Using Verilog
and VHDL" addresses real designs and verification in HDL with LOTS of examples
that were compiled. synthesized and simulated, along with guidelines for
Verilog.

From foreword: "Ben bridges the gaps in a designer's knowledge, he covers the
gaps left by other texts ... bridges simulation and synthesis, and this
acknowledges that implementation and verification must both be done in design"
Synplicity.
"This book is one of the best investments that a logic designer can make"
Cadence.

See TOC at my site.
Ben Cohen     Publisher, Trainer, Consultant    (310) 721-4830

Author of following textbooks:
0-9705394-2-8
* Component Design by Example ",  2001 isbn  0-9705394-0-1
* VHDL Coding Styles and Methodologies, 2nd Edition, 1999 isbn 0-7923-8474-1
* VHDL Answers to Frequently Asked Questions, 2nd Edition, isbn 0-7923-8115

Sat, 10 Jul 2004 05:34:50 GMT
 How to Learn Verilog - Beginner

Quote:

> Hi Vidya,
> Verilog FAQ site is a pretty good one. For hands-on training check this
> out

> http://www.nsquare.com/training.htm

> Thanks

> Azeez Chollampat

> > Hi,

> > I am a computer science student planning to get into the Digital
> > Design using Verilog, as a beginner i have no idea which books to
> > refer and what initial studies should i do by which i can meet today's
> > industry standards.

> > waiting for reply thanks.

dear vidya,

 the book by samir palnitkar is good to start with and get basic
ideas. u can also refer lrm of verilog.

Sun, 11 Jul 2004 18:12:17 GMT

1. How to learn Clipper for beginners...

2. Test of 8086 emulator/simulator (a learning tool for beginners)

3. best language to learn for a beginner

4. Beginner needs to Learn Fortran

5. Beginner - Trying to Learn ProLog

6. Your Suggestion for a OOP beginner to learn Python and Java

7. NO-ONE SEEMS TO CARE ABOUT BEGINNERS WHO JUST LEARNING

8. Verilog ***** Verilog ***** Verilog ***** Verilog

9. verilog beginner

10. Beginner Verilog Question

11. Verilog Beginner Text

12. Verilog beginner trying to implement pipelining