How to include clk in L-edit/T Spice
Author Message
 How to include clk in L-edit/T Spice

Hello

Can anyone tell me how to include a clock signal in any circuit designed
under
L-edit/T Spice software. I need it for design of layout of a Synchronus
Tx/Rx.

Thanks a lot for the help !

Vinodh

Tue, 11 Oct 2005 04:38:28 GMT

1. Ts 3.1 src in Ts 1.17

2. Edit drop list Edit in place - problem

3. Editing part of a record in InLine Editing

4. Prohibit editing records when already being edited

5. Can not edit my program, I know about edit mode

6. Program to convert C include to ASM include

7. Program to convert C include to ASM include

8. Req: Program to convert C include to ASM include

9. Real Editing w/ E edit descriptor question

10. including preprocessor directives in included file

11. Including Extra Variables In An Include Statement

12. Include or not include ?