Verilog compilation
Author Message
 Verilog compilation

I am trying to recompile Cadence Verilog to support CDC and
the +venv option.  I did a vconfig and told it to support
these two options, and no extra pli routines. When I compiled
it, I got no errors, but when I try and invoke it with the
+venv option I get the following:

ERROR:  Global constructors not called

I compiled a previous release about a year ago and remember no
major difficulties, but I have gotten this same error in both
9403 and 9404 release, with two seperate installation sites...

Any thoughts?
--
/*******************************************************************/
Jeffrey A Echtenkamp

Sat, 06 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. help: verilog hangs during compilation

2. enable 2state compilation in Verilog-XL

3. Site on compilation errors in Verilog-XL

4. Verilog ***** Verilog ***** Verilog ***** Verilog

5. Special compilation action for defalut compilation sematics

6. HW compilation vs SW compilation

7. Verilog to C for Behavioral Verilog

8. Using Wilson Snyder's Verilog-Perl with NC Verilog

9. LRM for Verilog 2001 and System Verilog

10. Help on Verilog coding ideas (converting a C-code to Verilog)

11. Verilog-XL/NC-Verilog Event Order

12. Retrieving protected Verilog code in Verilog-XL??