UK Advert: Verilog/VHDL Pre-Sales Support Engineer
Author Message
 UK Advert: Verilog/VHDL Pre-Sales Support Engineer

     +    Verilog/VHDL Pre-Sales Support Engineer    +

  * Are you a young and lively person?
  * Do you have an outward-going personality?
  * Do you have excellent communication skills?
  * Do you have experience of electronic design?
  * Do you have experience of I.T./computing?
  * Do you enjoy travelling and meeting new people?

If you can answer "yes" to most or all of these questions,
then you may be the person we are looking for to support our
European pre-sales activity.

Although the job opprtunity will be based in Eastleigh,
Hampshire, UK it will involve a fair amount of travel within
the United Kingdom, Europe and Scandinavia setting-up
product evaluations for TransEDA's prospective customers
and supporting our team of sales executives.

There will also be opportunities to travel to the United
States to support our American sales teams at trade shows
and exhibitions.

This is a demanding role which requires excellent communication
skills, an outward-going personality coupled with a willingness
to learn new skills and the ability to "think on your feet".

An attractive benefits package is offered together with an
on-going product and technical training programme to maintain
your personal development.

Please visit our web site for details about our Verilog/VHDL
functional verification products and other employment opportunities.

          web site: <www.transeda.com>

Please send your resume to:

David Dempster
TransEDA Limited  6 Tollgate, Eastleigh, Hampshire SO53 3TG  U.K.
Telephone:        +44 (0)1703 683517
Fax:              +44 (0)1703 650805

Tue, 30 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Job Advert: Customer Support Engineers

2. Advert: Graduate Software Apps Support Engineer

3. TECHNICAL PRE-SALES ENGINEERS - CHICAGO BASE

4. GemStone/Smalltalk Snr. Systems Engineer/Pre-Sales/105K+++

5. Pre/Post Sales Technical Support - Prolog

6. Software Engineer - Verilog/Perl - EDA tool development - Cambridge, UK - to c£30,000

7. VHDL/Verilog Trainers Required by Esperan in US and/or UK

8. SUPPORT ENGINEER FOR VERILOG / MAGELLAN

9. VHDL/Verilog Trainers Required by Esperan in US and/or UK

10. VHDL/Verilog Trainers Required in US and/or UK

11. SW Engineer: San Jose, C/C++, EDA, Flex/Bison, Verilog/VHDL

12. Chosing VHDL or Verilog Does Have An Impact For U.S. Engineers