Logic design intern
Author Message
 Logic design intern

     Hello. I'm wondering if there's an anticipated
need for digital interns at companies. I have done
transistor level design (full custom layout and
simulation of a processor with registers, multiplexers,
ALU in metal1, poly, etc) as well as board level
design using PLDs.
     If there's an interest, please let me know.
Thank you.

Thu, 10 Apr 1997 03:39:07 GMT

1. Intern Logic Prog Sym (Vancouver): Deadline approaches

2. B02 LOGIC DESIGN AND VERIFICATION V5.0 new !

3. DSP architect/logic design jobs in Sony San Jose CA

4. Wanted: Staff/Project Engineers/Logic Design,Contract Recruiter

5. Job-Colorado-Design Verification; Digital Logic, Verilog, X86

6. How to eliminate glitches for combinational logic design

7. duplicated logic fails design

8. designing a Keypad interface logic in VHDL

9. Wanted: Staff/Project Engineers/Logic Design,Contract Recruiter

10. Need a Logic Design guru to beta test a new product

11. Structured Logic Design with VHDL

12. Logic/Constraint Programming + CAD + Architectural Design: Anybody?