Writing Testbenches: Function Verification of HDL Models
Author Message
 Writing Testbenches: Function Verification of HDL Models

i am looking the book "Writing Testbenches: Function Verification of
HDL Models" by Janick Bergeron.

is this book available online(in pdf format or other formats)?

(i am from india and couldnt find it at book stores)

Sat, 28 May 2005 12:53:10 GMT
 Writing Testbenches: Function Verification of HDL Models

Quote:

> i am looking the book "Writing Testbenches: Function Verification of
> HDL Models" by Janick Bergeron.

> is this book available online(in pdf format or other formats)?

> (i am from india and couldnt find it at book stores)

"Writing Testbenches: Function Verification of HDL Models" by Janick
Bergeron - is not available online. Amazon shows a few sample pages,
but that's about it.

Also, I don't think it will be available in bookstores in India (its
the same case with verilog books - there are none available in
bookstores).

Vikram.

Sun, 29 May 2005 02:52:22 GMT
 Writing Testbenches: Function Verification of HDL Models

> > i am looking the book "Writing Testbenches: Function Verification of
> > HDL Models" by Janick Bergeron.

> > is this book available online(in pdf format or other formats)?

> > (i am from india and couldnt find it at book stores)

    I don't think they store stocks of such specifc titles especially when
they are available only in US editions.

Quote:
> "Writing Testbenches: Function Verification of HDL Models" by Janick
> Bergeron - is not available online. Amazon shows a few sample pages,
> but that's about it.

> Also, I don't think it will be available in bookstores in India (its
> the same case with verilog books - there are none available in
> bookstores).

    I am not sure when Vikram last checked out the bookstores in India, I
have been a regular visitor to major book stores in Bangalore and for the 2
years I see tremendous increase in number of Verilog/VHDL books available in
them. IIRC atleast there are 10 books available on these. Few stores to
mention in BLR are Gangarams & Wordpower - Indranagar. Also Tata book house
in IISC has almost every book - as I was told, haven't seen it for myself
though.

Srinivasan

P.S. Sorry for this off technical post!

Quote:

--
Srinivasan Venkataramanan
ASIC Design Engineer

I don't speak for Intel

Sun, 29 May 2005 12:29:11 GMT
 Writing Testbenches: Function Verification of HDL Models
Me too!
THX

Wed, 01 Jun 2005 23:14:37 GMT

1. Read() and Write() functions in a testbench

2. HDL Verification/Design Reference Books

3. In Need of ASIC engineers w/ HDL,synthesis,verification exp

4. In Need of ASIC engineers w/ HDL,synthesis,verification exp

5. Verilog model of Xilinx macro in VHDL Testbench fails

6. modeling synthesizable testbenches for FPGA

7. Verilog model of Xilinx macro in VHDL Testbench fails

8. VHDL SRAM model for testbench?

9. Building a testbench for multiple sythesised Vhdl models

10. ASIC Design/Verification/Modeling

11. Inexpensive Simulator for Model Verification

12. verification model for Synopsys DW8051