Verilog Training from Qualis
Author Message
 Verilog Training from Qualis

Qualis Design Corporation has published the Fall schedule for our many
hands-on, application-focused courses in Verilog- and VHDL-based design.
Our courses are like no other -- just take a look at our lineup:

   Verilog System Design
   ---------------------
        Introductory:
            High Level Design Using Verilog
            System Verification Using Verilog
            Verilog for Board-Level Design
        Elite:
            ASIC Synthesis and Verification Strategies Using Verilog
            Advanced Techniques Using Verilog

   Verilog Synthesis
   -----------------
        Introductory:
            Verilog for Synthesis: A Solid Foundation
        Elite:
            ASIC Synthesis Strategies Using Verilog
            Behavi{*filter*}Synthesis Strategies Using Verilog

For more info on our suite of HDL classes, to review our Fall schedule,
or if you're interested in an on-site class, check out our web site at
http://www.*-*-*.com/ or call Michael Horne on our hotline at 888.644.9700.

Qualis Design Corporation
8705 SW Nimbus Suite 118
Beaverton OR 97008 USA
Ph: +1.503.644.9700  Fax: +1.503.643.1583
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Copyright (c) 1997 Qualis Design Corporation

Tue, 18 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Verilog Training at Qualis

2. Qualis Verilog Training

3. Qualis Public Verilog training course schedule: Fall '97

4. Qualis Verilog Training

5. Qualis Verilog Training Course, Beaverton, OR

6. Qualis Verilog Training

7. Qualis Verilog Training Course, Beaverton, OR

8. VHDL Training at Qualis

9. VHDL Training at Qualis

10. Qualis VHDL Training

11. Qualis VHDL Training