Free test tools and useful web links
Author Message
 Free test tools and useful web links

Hi all,

I wanted a simple tool to give me toggle coverage reports based on VCD
files - for a variety of reasons I wanted to use VCD files instead of
using a PLI function. The tool lists which nodes in a VCD file haven't
been toggled and also gives activity reports for each node. I find it
useful and thought I'd share it. You can get a Windows or Solaris
version of it at http://www.*-*-*.com/ 's freeware with the
associated disclaimers. If you find it useful and have any suggestions
for improvement I'll be happy to add them as time permits. I have only
tested it with the output of the simulator I use so I don't know if
there are any format issues with other simulators. If there are, I'll be
happy to fix that as well.

I also have a page with links to a variety of other HDL sites that have
models, tutorials, tools, news, and other links. You might find some of
them useful & I will keep updating the page of links as I run into
others. Again, the address is http://www.*-*-*.com/

enjoy & have a happy holiday season!

Mon, 11 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Free test tools and useful web links

2. Useful Web Links for Mainframe Programmers

3. Useful Web Links for Mainframe Programmers

4. tcl based web test tool

5. Free Y2K Tool for PL/I - Beta Test

6. Free Y2K Tool for PL/I - Beta Test

7. Tcover update - free test tool

8. Useful Smalltalk web resource

9. New (maybe useful) web page

10. Kicking remote web users from run-time application made with web publishing tool

11. syntax-highlighting Scheme code on web useful?

12. Useful Python related web resource